Monday, October 1, 2007

Week 4: #8 RSS feeds

I hope this satisfies this weeks' 1st Discovery Exercise. I created a free online Bloglines account for myself. The links below are from some of my feeds, I think. I'm not exactly sure where they came from. I don't understand yet how to do this exercise. I copied and pasted these links in a new post. Is that right? I wish there was more detailed instruction on how to do each exercise.
RSS: "Really Simple Syndication". Simple for whom??? I was hoping this would be simple but I did not find it so. I guess if it was simple, we wouldn't be learning something new. Right?


URL: Dog Food: 5 Types Of Commercial Dog Food You Might Want To Consider

URL: Dog Cologne

URL: Pet Insurance – Lower The Cost Of Veterinarian Visits With Pet Insurance

No comments: