Friday, November 30, 2007

Week 10: #23 Is this really the end?

Well, I can't believe I really completed this program. It was very trying at times but perseverance and persistence paid off...and some help from my coworkers. The program was very eye-opening and I learned so many new things that I never knew existed. Thank you iHCPL for introducing me to all these wonderful tools. There were so many things I discovered that I'm so glad I did this. I am now more confident about learning more new applications. If I can do this, I can probably do anything. I thought the animated picture postings were the cutest things. A lot of other people's blogs were very interesting, entertaining, and informative. I wish I'd had more time to spend on each exercise so my blogs could have been more elaborate. Many of the participants blogs had a real WOW factor. I enjoyed reading other peoples' blogs and learning new things. Good for all the participants and good for iHCPL/HCPL. This is certainly not the end; it is just the beginning.

No comments: