Friday, November 2, 2007

Week 8: #19 Web-based Apps

I created my free account in Zoho Writer. I created two documents and thought this was amazing that I could create a word document when I was not in Microsoft Word. I tried to send the document to by blog but could not get it to cooperate. Maybe Blogspot Blogger is not a default compatible with Zoho without tweaking it. Didn't have time to figure it out right now. I did send it to my email to test this feature of sharing documents by email without sending a document in an attachment. You can send it Read Only or Read/Write. This is very cool and has the potential to be very useful. I will probably be using this a lot. Zoho also has so many features to personalize documents with possibly everything Microsoft Word has. I like this and will be telling others about Zoho, who aren't aware of it. Back to the back-breaking grind here.

No comments: